Note: The first step is to capture the SPA 122's IP address so you can access its web interface (GUI). You should prepare note-taking materials.
- From the analog phone connected to the SPA 122 ATA adapter, dial * * * *.
- Press 1 1 0 # to get the device’s IP address (write it down as it is being spoken).
- In Account Manger, retrieve the MAC Password:
- Click Phone System > View All Extensions > Download Extensions (csv).
- In the resulting CSV, the MAC password is visible for the extension under column U: MAC Password.
- From a computer on the same network, type the SPA 122 IP address into a web browser and log into the device web GUI:
- Username: admin
- Password: [ MAC password from above ]
- Click Voice > Regional.
- Under Control Timer Values, set the following values:
- Hook Flash Timer Min: 0.02
- Hook Flash Timer Max: 0.9
- Click Submit and wait for the device's configuration menu to come back.
If the issue ever occurs again, repeating this procedure should correct it.