Please click here to contact 8x8 Technical Support for assistance with returns and exchanges of equipment, including phones, adapters, routers, and headsets. We will walk through the issue with you to understand the root cause of the problems you are experiencing, and to assist you with any associated account needs. (Please ensure an authorized administrator with the account passphrase contacts Support.)
If your equipment is within the warranty period, you may be eligible for a full refund or cost-free exchange (pending the root issue and your service agreement). Outside of the warranty period, you will not be eligible for a refund or exchange. If you need replacement equipment beyond the warranty period, please contact your 8x8 Sales rep for ordering assistance.
Please note that 8x8 will not cover replacement for lost, stolen, or modified equipment; or equipment damaged due to user handling. Returned equipment that is not covered under warranty may be refused by 8x8, and you may be responsible for return shipping charges. (Click here to review complete 8x8 Business Terms and Conditions.)
How to Return Equipment (Non-Exchange)
- After consulting with Support, keep an eye out for an email with your case number, instructions, and the return shipping address.
- Print out the complete email and include it in your return package.
- Place the original equipment (and all of its components) in its original packaging or the equivalent to ensure that no damage will occur in transit. (If you qualify for a refund, the amount may be reduced for any damaged or missing parts.)
- Address the package as listed in the email. Be sure to include your Order ID or Case Number.
- Ship the package via a carrier service that will provide you with tracking information and signed proof of delivery.
Your return case number is valid for 30 calendar days. We must receive your return within 30 days of the email date, or your case number will expire.
If you qualify for a refund, it may take up to 30 business days from the day we receive the returned package and confirm that equipment is in original working condition to complete processing.
How to Return Equipment for an Exchange
- When consulting Support, ensure to verify the exact shipping address, company name, and recipient name and contact information for the replacement equipment. (Please be sure to indicate specific unit information such as floor, suite, department, etc., if applicable.)
- After consulting with Support, please wait for your replacement equipment to arrive.
- If within warranty, your replacement equipment package will include a free return shipping label.
- Please securely package the equipment to be returned, and affix the return shipping label to the outside.
- Return the package to 8x8 via the carrier noted on the return label.
If the equipment being exchanged is no longer sold by 8x8, qualifying exchanges will be fulfilled with similar equipment currently sold by 8x8.