To connect the conference phone using AC power
Note: It is important that all cables are plugged in as shown above and described below -- the 25-foot Ethernet cable must be plugged into the phone, and the power insertion cable to the end of the network cable and the network.
- Connect one end of the 25-foot Network Cable to the LAN jack on the phone.
- Connect the other end of the 25-foot Network Cable to the Power Insertion Cable.
- Connect the Power Insertion Cable to an available LAN port on the wall or hub/switch device port.
- Connect the Power Adapter to the Power Insertion Cable.
- Connect the Power Adapter (with the attached Regional Power Cord) to the wall outlet.
See also "Connecting Network and Power Sources" in the following: