Virtual Rooms reserved from the Polycom VVX 1500 reference the same calendar as reservations made using Virtual Office Pro. You can reserve a Virtual Room from either interface.
Reserving a Virtual Room from the VVX 1500 is simple. You will receive an email confirmation immediately. To invite other Polycom VVX or HDX Virtual Room participants, forward your email to the other users as an invitation.
To reserve a Virtual Room on the Polycom VVX 1500
- Tap the Menu key on screen or press the App button on the phone.
- Tap the Applications button.
- Tap the Virtual Room button.
- Tap the New Meeting button.
- Tap the Subject field to bring up the virtual keyboard and type in the name/subject of your meeting.
- If you have more than one Virtual Room, select the room name from the Meeting Room drop-down list.
- Under Type, select Video Bridge (for video conference) or Audio Bridge (for audio-only conference).
- Select the date, time, and duration of the meeting. Room availability is automatically checked on the Virtual Room calendar.
- Tap the Return key to complete scheduling.
For more information, see the Virtual Room User Guide (PDF).