Note: We highly recommend consulting an IT or network professional when configuring advanced network settings or devices.
For your convenience, routers and firewalls pre-configured for optimal QoS are also available from 8x8. Contact your 8x8 Sales representative to ask about ordering.
See also: Virtual Office Technical Requirements
- Log in to the SonicWall web GUI.
- Go to Firewall Settings > BWM.
- Next to Bandwidth Management Type, select Advanced.
- Go to Network > Interfaces.
- Locate the Default WAN.
- Next to the Default WAN, under the Configure column, select Configure.
- Click the Advanced tab.
- Under Link Speed, check the box to Enable 802.1p tagging.
- Scroll down to the Bandwidth Management section.
- Check the boxes to Enable Bandwidth Management and set the Available Bandwidth to 10,000.
- Click OK.
- Go to Firewall > Address Objects.
- Click Add.
- Add each of the 8x8 prefixes/subnets as Address Objects. These can be found in the Virtual Office Technical Requirements document.
- You can see the new Address Objects displayed.