If you want to add a card, select Add card. This will open the Merchant E Solutions page where you will need to enter your card and billing information. All card information is stored through Merchant E Solutions.
Alternatively, you can swap the current card to a new one by clicking Update card and entering the new card’s details.
Fill in all the correct details and click Submit to update your card.
To remove a card, simply select Remove Card in the top right of the Billing page. A notification as shown below will be displayed asking if you really want to remove your card. Click Remove Card.
Once you have added a card, you can update or remove your card details at anytime.
More on Billing
- Agent Log
- Account Overview
- Billing Details
- Billing Overview
- Itemized Billing
- Top-up History and Invoice
- View and top up your balance
- Auto top up
- Standard package
- Pro package
- Ultimate package
- Downgrade your monthly package
- Upgrade your monthly package
- Buy Licenses
- How do I remove licenses?
- Will I be charged using my VO?
- What happens at the start of a billing period?
- How am I charged during a billing period?
- How are my payments taken?
- How are my calls charged?