The built-in Repair feature in Microsoft Windows is often able to correct problems encountered during installation, which may later manifest in errors or issues such as this one.
To run the Windows Repair feature
- Ensure to fully close both the Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Skype for Business applications on your computer.
- Open the Windows Control Panel.
- Click open Programs and Features.
- Click once to highlight the 8x8 Microsoft Integration.
- In the header row above the programs list, click Repair. (Click image to enlarge.)
- Allow Windows to complete its repair sequence. After completion, the plugin options should appear in both applications.