For both causes listed above, it is recommended that the user reset their Virtual Office password.
Then try changing your Virtual Office password, excluding use the above special characters.
To reset your Virtual Office password
- Access Virtual Office at https://login.8x8.com/.
- If prompted, review the License Agreement and click I Agree.
- In the lower right of the Log In screen, click Help.
- On the Log in Help page, enter your Username.
- Click Send. An email will be sent to the email address associated with this User Profile.
- Look in your email for 8x8 Password Reset Request from 8x8 Customer Support. (If you cannot find it, check your spam folder.)
- Follow the directions in the email and click the link to reset your password.
- In the 8x8 Reset Password window, answer your security question and click Submit to proceed. (If you have not set a security question, continue below.)
- Enter and confirm your new password. Your password must:
- Click Submit. You will see a message confirming that your password has successfully updated.
When complete, test that your new password allows you log in to both https://login.8x8.com/ and the integration you need to use.
If you are having trouble resetting your Virtual Office password, please contact your phone or IT administrator. They will be able to reset your password and send you an email on how to create a new password.