To prevent outbound, non-8x8 calls from routing to your main company number, review your Google AdWords settings and turn off Call Reporting.
To turn off call reporting
- Log in to your Google AdWords account.
- Click the More menu (three bars).
- Ensure that your business is displayed at the top of the My Businesses menu.
- Select an ad and click Dashboard.
- Scroll down to Calls and click the More menu (three dots).
- Click Turn off call reporting.
No resolution or don't have Google AdWords? Contact 8x8 Technical Support.