If you have confirmed your company's Main Number is set properly and any associated number port is complete, switching the Virtual Number Destination briefly, then switching it back will clear the error preventing callers from reaching you. This must be completed by an account administrator with the appropriate Account Manager privileges.
To Toggle the Virtual Number Destination
- Log in to Account Manager.
- From the top menu, click Phone System.
- From the left panel, click Virtual and Toll-Free Numbers.
- Locate the affected number, then click Edit to the left.
- Review and note the current selection for Destination.
- From the Destination dropdown, select any other option besides the current one.
- Click Confirm to set the new destination.
- Once again click to Edit the Virtual Number.
- Set the Destination back to the original selection.
- Click Confirm to complete the process, reset the destination, and clear the call issue.
This procedure should be completed any time the Virtual Number Caller ID is edited.