As an 8x8 customer, you can chose between two methods of billing to accommodate your preferences and needs.
- Our most common billing type.
- Allows you to pay for all of your 8x8 services on one bill using any one payment type: credit card, ACH, or Invoice.
- Allows you to pay for each line of service with a separate credit card. A common use case is by companies with multiple locations that would like to use separate cards for each.
- Will generate a separate bill for each service, and will draw multiple payments if more than one service is billed to that card. For example, if you have four extensions, a separate bill will be generated for each extension.
- Requires you to assign a credit card to each service individually.
- Only available to credit card customers. (Unconsolidated Billing cannot be selected for ACH or Invoice Billing.)
For a step-by-step guide to setting up your billing options, see the Account Manager User Guide.