Whether you are porting local or toll free numbers into your Virtual Contact Center, we will do our best to make it as seamless as possible. Please click on the links below to learn about the porting process and to get started.
- Fill out the Letter of Agency (LOA) for the toll free or local numbers you are porting (found on this article).
- Gather a copy of your most recent bill.
- Complete the number porting mapping document
- Email the LOA (Letter of Agency) along with the copy of the bill and mapping to the email address below:
- [email protected]
- Provide your company name and the Virtual Contact Center tenant name in the subject line of the email.
Letters of Agency
What to Do Before Your Port Date
- 2-3 business days after you submit the request to our provisioning team your numbers wil appear in the tenant and will be ready for scripting
- Make sure your Virtual Contact Center numbers are enabled and associated to an IVR script.
- Plan ahead. We do not anticipate any downtime, but be prepared and have a plan.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How long will it take for my numbers to be ported into my Virtual Contact Center?
The porting process takes approximately seven to ten business days from the time a valid order is submitted to the carrier
- How will I be notified of porting status?
One of our provisioning or porting analysts will notify you via email if we encounter any rejections or if your port has been approved.
- What time will my numbers port?
Standard porting hours are between 3:30 a.m to 6:30 a.m pst
- Who do I contact if I have questions before or after the port?
Please contact 8x8 Support.