- Press the Menu/Home button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Enter phone password, then press Enter.
- Select Admin Settings.
- Select Network Configuration.
- Scroll down to SNTP and ensure address is set to pool.ntp.org.
- Press OK (if the time server had to be set), then press Back.
- Select Save Config.
- Back all the way out to the main screen.
- Obtain your phone's IP address. On the phone, press Menu/Settings > Status > Network > TCPIP Parameters. Note the IP address.
- From a computer on the same network as the phone, open a web browser and navigate to your phone's IP address.
- Log in using the username admin and your phone's password.
- From the top menu, click Preferences > Date & Time.
- Under Time Synchronization, ensure SNTP Server is set to pool.ntp.org.
- At the bottom of the page, click Save.
- Allow the phone to reboot.
If Date and Time Continue to Flash
The SNTP may not be able to reach the designated time server. Instead of pool.ntp.org, try setting one of the following IP addresses.
Or ping pool.ntp.org and use the reply address as the SNTP address.
Still not working? Move on to the next troubleshooting tab for help with setting a static IP on your phone and configuring DNS.