For this process, you will first need your phone's administrator password. After you have that, continue below.
On your phone
- Press the Menu/Home button.
- Select Settings.
- Select Advanced.
- Enter phone password, then press Enter.
- Select Admin Settings.
- Select Network Configuration.
- Scroll down to SNTP and ensure address is set to pool.ntp.org.
- Press OK (if time server had to be set), then press Back.
- Select Save Config.
- Back all the way out to the main screen.
If date and time continue to flash
The SNTP may not be able to reach the designated time server. Instead of pool.ntp.org, try setting one of the following IP addresses:
Or ping pool.ntp.org and use the reply address as the SNTP address.