8x8 Work for Agile CRM
Agile CRM is a customer relationship management application. 8x8 provides a floating phone integration in Agile CRM for both 8x8 Work and Contact Center.
In addition to providing call controls, the 8x8 integration recognizes calls to or from established contacts in Agile CRM, and can store data from those calls into Agile CRM.
- 8x8 Work
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Agile CRM
Installation and use instructions for the 8x8 integrations can be found in the online documents linked below:
Requirements & Limitations
- The 8x8 integration for Agile CRM is available in the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Google Chrome web browser is required.
- The Chrome extension 8x8 Work for Integrations must be installed on individual user computers.
- The integration is launched only in a floating window.
- Agile CRM does not natively support Click to Dial functionality for the 8x8 integration.
- Agile highlights some phone numbers using the TEL protocol, which the 8x8 Work for Desktop softphone app supports.
- The 8x8 Web Dialer Chrome extension may highlight some phone numbers in Agile CRM, but also requires 8x8 Work for Desktop.
- 8x8 Work for Agile CRM supports the following objects: