Gathering Console and Network Logs (HAR File) from the 8x8 Work for Bullhorn Interface in Chrome.
- 8x8 Work for Bullhorn Integration
- Google Chrome
- Open Chrome.
- If using Incognito ensure that you un-select block third-party cookies.
- Open Bullhorn and the 8x8 integration communication panel.
- Right-click on the 8x8 communication panel and select Inspect to open the Chrome developer console.
- In the Network tab check Preserve Log.
- In the Console tab check Preserve Log.
- Replicate the issue.
- In the Chrome developer console Network tab, right-click on any entry in the Name column and select Save all as HAR with content.
- Save the HAR file.
- In the Chrome developer console Console tab, right-click anywhere in the pane and select Save as.
- Save the LOG file.
Screenshots or a screen recording of the issue are often useful if possible.
For call related issue please also include details of the call you have captured when submitting the logs to 8x8 support.
Details to include;
Time: (inc. Time Zone)