When attempting to launch the 8x8 Work for HubSpot integration, you receive the following message. This message may appear even though there is currently no 8x8 integration communication panel open.
- The 8x8 Integration dialog is already opened
- 8x8 Work for HubSpot Integration
This problem is typically the result of a web browser cache issue, and possibly an issue with browser cookies.
Add a pop-up and cookies permissions, and clear the Chrome cache on the user's computer.
Add Chrome permission to allow cookies for the 8x8 communication panel.
Note: Try clearing only your web browser cache, first. If that fails to resolve the issue, then try clearing your cookies as well. This is a potentially less disruptive method.
- Navigate in Chrome to Settings > Privacy and security > Site Settings.
- Under Pop-ups and redirects, add cloud8.8x8.com to the Allowed list.
- Navigate in Chrome to More tools > Clear browsing data.
- In the Advanced tab, select:
- Time range: All time
- Cached images and files
- Cookies and other site data
- Deselect other options as desired.
- Click Clear data.
- Navigate in Chrome to Settings > Privacy and security > Cookies and other site data.
- For the site, enter cloud8.8x8.com
- Check the box: Including third-party cookies on this site.
- Finally, click Add.
- 8x8 Work for Hubspot (Information Page)
- HubSpot Integration Admin Guide for 8x8 Work and Contact Center
- HubSpot Integration with 8x8 Work Agent Guide
- HubSpot Integration with Contact Center Agent Guide
- 8x8 Work for Hubspot Integration: Minimum Required User Access Rights for Authenticating the 8x8 Integration