NetSuite is a customer relationship management application. 8x8 provides a floating phone integration in NetSuite for both 8x8 Work and Contact Center.
In addition to providing call controls, the 8x8 integration recognizes calls to or from established contacts in NetSuite, and can store data from those calls into NetSuite.
- 8x8 Work
- Contact Center
Installation and use instructions for the 8x8 integrations can be found in the online documents linked below:
Requirements & Limitations
- 8x8 integration for NetSuite is currently available in the United States, the United Kingdom, Australia, and New Zealand.
- Google Chrome web browser is recommended.
- Requires NetSuite admin installation
- Click to Dial functionality is supported, but must be configured by individual users.
- The integration is launched only in a floating window.
- The NetSuite Home tab must remain open to prevent NetSuite from expiring the 8x8 integration security token after 20 minutes of inactivity. Please see the following article for an easy workaround:
- Supported CRM Objects
- Case - 8x8 Integration Panel Search works with the case number; does not work with phone number. Because of this matching Cases will not pop for phone calls.