How to Report Problems in 8x8 Work for Salesforce Integration
This brief guide explains how to report minor issues with the 8x8 Work for Salesforce communication panel.
For immediate assistance with any issue, please contact 8x8 Support directly through normal Support channels.
This short procedure creates a diagnostic report for our engineering team which may not be immediately actionable, and you will not receive a response to the filed report.
This applies only to:
- 8x8 Work for Salesforce Integration.v2.8
- 8x8 Work for Salesforce Integration.v3.1
This does not apply to the Contact Center Salesforce integration, or to the 8x8 Work phone service in general.
To report a problem:
- While logged into the 8x8 Work for Salesforce communication panel, click on Menu.(v2.8) or the Settings icon (v3.1).
- Click Report a problem.
- In the Summary area of the Report Form, enter a concise description of the problem you experienced.
- Click File Report to complete the process.