How to Add Filters for Call Details Records
To add filters to the data in Call Details Records. Multiple filters are available such as Department, Caller, Callee, Dial-In Number and more.
- Analytics for 8x8 Work
- Call Detail Records
- Log in to Analytics for 8x8 Work.
- Click Call Report > Call Detail Records.
- Click on the search bar.
- Select the desired filter.
- If applicable, choose either "contains" or "is"
- Enter the desired text or number or choose an option from the dropdown list.
- Click Finish or press Enter/Return.
- Repeat steps 3 through 6 to apply additional filters
- Click Search.
Search terms are case sensitive. Applying a filter for "Departments contains sales" will not return results for calls where the Department is "Sales".
Search terms must be at least 3 characters.
Only one filter of each type can be applied.
There are limited filter options in Call Records mode. Additional filters are available in the Call Legs modes.