After updating your OS to macOS, you are unable to share your screen in Work for Desktop. Other meeting participants cannot see your screen sharing, and there are no warning prompts that screen sharing isn't working.
- Work for Desktop
- 8x8 Meet
- In macOS, click the Apple icon in the menu bar.
- Select System Preferences.
- Select Security & Privacy.
- Select the Privacy tab.
- In the left menu, scroll down and select Screen Recording.
- In the list on the right, find 8x8 Work, and select the enable check box.
- Select Quit & Reopen.
Apple has changed its permission model and now requires that users also provide permission to Screen Record so you can share your screen, in addition to the camera and microphone access.
If you use 8x8 Meet while on macOS, it is recommended that you enable screen recording within Chrome as well.