Adding Lunch Hours to Auto Attendant in 8x8 Admin Console
Add a lunch hour or recurring meeting to your Auto Attendant schedule.
Does your business have a reoccurring lunch or meeting each week that requires your Auto Attendant to route calls differently? 8x8 Admin Console supports the definition of intervals in your daily schedule to have an alternative call flow.
- 8x8 Admin Console
- Auto Attendants
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Select the Menu (three lines).
- Select Auto Attendants and then select Schedules.
- Select Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the Schedule you wish you edit.
- Select Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the day to which you want to add a lunch hour or recurring meeting.
- Select Plus on the right.
- Select Lunch from the Status drop down.
- Select your desired From and To time frame.
Tip: Want more than half hour intervals? You can create custom time start and end times by simply typing in your desired time and clicking the create button.
- Select Save.
- Select Save again on the next page.
Note: You will need to repeat this process for all days you want to include the lunch hour.
Your New Weekday Schedule
You will now see that your lunch hour has been added to your Weekday Schedule overview.
Note: Now that you have set up your lunch hour schedule, you will need to configure the rules you want your auto attendant to follow during this time. For steps on how to do this, click here.