Calls to Auto Attendant Do Not Complete in Admin Console
Calls to your Auto Attendant do not complete. The calls hang up or receive a fast busy signal.
- Admin Console
- Auto Attendants
Check to ensure the Auto Attendant has been configured properly.
- Log into Admin Console.
- Click Auto Attendants.
- Click Edit.
- Check to see if the Alternate Menu is toggled On.
- Scroll to Business Hours.
- In the Alternate Menu is On, check the options you have set for this menu under Call Handling Menus > Alternate > Alternate Hours Menu > Main Menu > Edit Settings.
- On the Additional Settings page, change the settings to reflect your desired call flow.
- Click Save, then click Save again under Call Handling Menus.
- If the Alternate Menu is Off, check the Additional Settings for the Open Hours and Closed Hours menus, and configure them to reflect your desired call flow.
- If issue still persist after applied correct settings, toggel the settings on AA such as AA name.
The Auto Attendant is set to hang up inbound calls, as the default behavior for Admin Console Auto Attendants is to hang up and play a fast busy signal.
For more information on setting up your Auto Attendant, see How do I set up my Auto Attendant in 8x8 Admin Console?