Troubleshooting why Updates in Microsoft Azure wont propagate in 8x8 Admin Console
Troubleshooting why updates to Active Directory in Microsoft Azure are not updating in 8x8 Admin Console.
- 8x8 Admin Console
- Microsoft Azure Active Directory (Azure AD)
Any updates to any mapped fields in Microsoft Azure (please check our Knowledge base article: Microsoft Azure AD: User provisioning attribute mappings) should propagate through 8x8 Admin Console.
Please make sure that:
- Provisioning Mode - is set to Automatic
- For the Mappings section - is set "Provision Azure Active Directory Users". Here are the user attributes that are synchronized from Azure AD to 8x8 in the Attribute-Mapping section.
3. Attribute mapping - The attributes selected as Matching properties are used to match the user accounts in 8x8 for update operations.
4. If the settings from steps 1,2 and 3 are correct, check the Provisioning Logs errors.
If all the settings from Procedure are correct and the updates to any mapped field in Microsoft Azure will not be reflected in 8x8 Admin Console, please raise a support case.
Additional resources: "Tutorial: Configure 8x8 for automatic user provisioning"