With call recording enabled, the caller and the callee experience one to three seconds of audio silence at the beginning of the call.
- 8x8 Admin Console with call recording enabled.
- 8x8 Admin Console
You can either disable call recording, or you can enable Announcements to mask the audio delay at the beginning of the call.
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon).
- Scroll down to Call recording settings.
- Under Recording announcement, select Me/User, Remote party, or Both parties.
- Click Save.
Once the call is established, the call recording needs one to three seconds to initiate.