How to Set Up International Dialing in Admin Console
Note: To enable international calling in Account Manager, the legacy version of 8x8 Admin Console, click here.
Enable international dialing for a user. Only an administrator can allow users to make international calls.
- 8x8 Admin Console
- International Dialing
- Log in to 8x8 Admin Console.
- Click Users.
- Click Edit (pencil icon) to the right of the extension that you wish to edit.
- Scroll down to External calling permission.
- Select International Calling from the External calling plan menu.
- Click Save. A green banner with the message "User saved successfully" will confirm that you have correctly updated the user details.