This article will show Allstate users how to quickly configure the 8x8 Work for Desktop app to pop records in eAgent, based on the inbound caller's phone number.
- 8x8 Work for Desktop
- Caller info pop-up
Configure Caller Info Pop-up
Follow these steps to complete your configuration. All changes are saved automatically.
- Log in to the 8x8 Work for Desktop app.
- Go to Settings at the bottom left (gear icon).
- Select Caller Info pop-up.
- Enter the following URL into the App or web URL for caller info pop-up field:
- Make sure that the Caller number format is set to [E164 format] +14085551212.
- Finally, Pop-up when call is ringing must also be selected.
If the customer record from eAgent does not pop up on incoming calls after following the steps above, please try:
- Deleting cookies and cache from Internet Explorer.
- Make sure that Internet Explorer is not set up to block pop-ups: Select the Tools icon and then “Internet Options”. Click into the “Privacy” tab and click “Settings” beside Turn on/off Pop-up Blocker
- Checking you computer settings and make sure Internet Explorer is set up as your default browser: Settings - search for Default browser - click on drop down and select Internet Explorer from the list.
- Uninstalling Click2pop as it is no longer compatible with the Admin Console platform.