How to configure Caller Info pop-up to work with eAgent CRM
This article will show Allstate users how to quickly configure the 8x8 Work for Desktop app to pop records in eAgent, based on the inbound caller's phone number.
- 8x8 Work for Desktop
- Caller info pop-up
Configure Caller Info Pop-up
Follow these steps to complete your configuration. All changes are saved automatically.
- Log in to the 8x8 Work for Desktop app.
- Go to Settings at the bottom left (gear icon).
- Select Caller Info pop-up.
- Enter the following URL into the App or web URL for caller info pop-up field:
- Make sure that the Caller number format is set to [E164 format] +14085551212.
- Finally, Pop-up when call is ringing must also be selected.
If the customer record from eAgent does not pop up on incoming calls after following the steps above, please try:
- Deleting cookies and cache from Internet Explorer.
- Make sure that Internet Explorer is not set up to block pop-ups: Select the Tools icon and then “Internet Options”. Click into the “Privacy” tab and click “Settings” beside Turn on/off Pop-up Blocker
- Checking you computer settings and make sure Internet Explorer is set up as your default browser: Settings - search for Default browser - click on drop down and select Internet Explorer from the list.
- Uninstalling Click2pop as it is no longer compatible with the Admin Console platform.