Sync a Calendar with 8x8 Work for Desktop
Syncing Work for Desktop with a Calendar for meetings.
- Work for Desktop
Work for Desktop has the ability to sync the calendar of various providers such as Google, Office365, iCloud, etc. This is primarily used in conjunction with the 8x8 meetings plugin to schedule meetings through the various clients and have it sync to Work for Desktop.
- Open Work for Desktop.
- Click Settings > Meetings.
- Click Sync Calendar.
- Select a calendar to sync.
- Follow the prompt and allow Cronofy permissions.
Scheduled events or meetings will now appear in Work for Desktop.
Currently, 8x8 provides these meeting integration plugins:
- Virtual Office Meetings Plugin for Google Calendar
- Virtual Office Meetings Add-in for Microsoft Office 365
- Outlook Plugin for Virtual Office Meetings