Voicemail Greeting recorded by a regular user using Call on phone to record is not available for the regular user after logging back in or after refreshing the admin console profile
- 8x8 Work
- Admin Console
- Voicemail Greeting
- In 8x8 Work for Desktop, select Settings and Voicemail
- Admin console page will open, with the profile of the user. On the left side, select Voicemail Settings
- Click Change on the type of greeting you want to change
- On the new opened window with the audio files, click on Create Audio Files and select By calling a number to record, add a name and the phone number to be called and press on Call now
5. Answer the call on your phone and follow the steps you hear on the IVR message. Once the message is recorded and confirmed, click Finished Recording and Save.
A regular user will be able to see all the recordings done on the current session. If the user will log out and log back in or refresh the page, the recordings will not be available anymore for him, but the admin will see all the recordings. The regular user will see only the current greeting.