Error while Syncing Microsoft Exchange Contacts with Active Sync in Work for Desktop
Attempting to sync Microsoft Exchange contacts using Advanced Exchange Active Sync Configuration in Work for Desktop results in the following error:
Can't authenticate with Exchange server. Original Message text follows: [domain of entered Active Sync URL]
- Work for Desktop
- In Work for Desktop, navigate to Settings > Contacts.
- Select Company or Personal.
- At the prompt, enter the primary Outlook Email and Password.
- Select the Advanced Exchange Active Sync Configuration box.
- Enter the Active Sync URL (use External URL).
- Add the following to the end of the URL entered above: /EWS/Exchange.asmx
- Enter the Login Username or Exchange UPN.
- Click OK.
Most likely, one or both of the following hasn't been done:
- Properly enter the Microsoft-Server-ActiveSync External URL.
- Add the following to the end of the above URL: /EWS/Exchange.asmx.