No Audio When Making a Call in 8x8 Work for Desktop
When trying to make a call from Work for Desktop, no audio is heard and no ring is heard when making an outbound call.
- Work for Desktop
- Open System Preferences.
- Click Security & Privacy.
- Click Microphone.
- Make sure that Work for Desktop is checked.
- Go to Start > Settings > Privacy > Microphone.
- Allow microphone access for Work for Desktop.
- Go to Charms > Settings > Change PC Settings.
- Select Privacy from the left menu.
- Select Microphone.
- Enable access for Work for Desktop.
The Work for Desktop does not have microphone permissions.