8x8 Work for Desktop Meeting Audio Issues in macOS High Sierra
While in a meeting in Work for Desktop with macOS High Sierra, the following audio issues occur:
- Periodic clicking/popping noise
- Audio is robotic
- A short period of audio is repeated 2-3 times and is garbled
- Large gaps (200 ms - 500 ms) in audio on a healthy network
- Work for Desktop 6.7
- macOS High Sierra (10.13)
- Audio quality
Launching the meeting in a web browser resolves the audio quality issues.
- Join the meeting through Work for Desktop.
- Click the information icon.
- Next to the link click Copy.
- Open a browser and paste the URL.
- Click Launch in web.
- Close the Meeting in Work for Desktop.
The cause of this issue is still being determined.