What Siri commands can I use with 8x8 Work?
- 8x8 Work for Mobile
You can use Siri with 8x8 Work for Mobile to initiate calls, send messages, find and read messages, or search call logs.
- Call Andrew on 8x8 Work
- Ring Andrew on 8x8 Work
- Dial Andrew on 8x8 Work
- Connect me with Andrew on 8x8 Work
- Send a message to Andrew on 8x8 Work
- Send Andrew a message on 8x8 Work
- Using 8x8 Work send a message to Andrew saying I’m almost there
- New message to Andrew using 8x8 Work
- Compose message to Andrew on 8x8 Work
- Send an 8x8 Work message to Andrew
- Tell Andrew on 8x8 Work I’m almost there
Find and Read Messages
- Find messages from Scott on 8x8 Work
- Read my 8x8 Work messages from Heather
- Read my messages from Bob using 8x8 Work
- Do I have any new messages from Bob on 8x8 Work?
Search Call Logs
- Show my calls from Kim on 8x8 Work
- Do I have any calls from Kim on 8x8 Work
Note that if you pronounce 8x8 as in "8 by 8," Siri might not identify the app on iOS. An alternative is to pronounce it as "8 times 8."