How to share your screen in meetings on the 8x8 Work for Mobile app
When in an 8x8 meeting while using the 8x8 Work for Mobile application on your smart phone or tablet, optionally share your screen to the meeting.
- 8x8 Work for Mobile
- 8x8 Meet
- mobile devices
- screen sharing
- 8x8 Work for Mobile 10.8 or later
*Click here to check what version you have.
- iOS 14 or later on Apple devices
- While in a meeting on your mobile device, touch the More Options (three dots) icon along the bottom of the screen.
- From the resulting pullup menu, touch Start screen sharing.
- Carefully read the casting pop-up notification.
Note: The application will have access to anything visible on your device while using the feature, and meeting participants will be able to see everything on your mobile phone screen as you use it while you are screen sharing.
- When you are ready to proceed, touch Start now.
All meeting participants will be able to view all the content on your phone screen, in the orientation (portrait or landscape) in which you are using it.
- When you are ready to stop sharing, from the More Options (three dots) pullup menu, touch Stop screen sharing.