How to Sync Google Contacts - 8x8 Work Mobile
Accessing Google contacts through 8x8 Work Mobile.
- 8x8 Work Mobile for iOS
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Settings app.
- Tap Contacts. You might need to scroll down.
- Tap Add account. If you've already synced a Google Account to your device, tap Accounts.
- Tap Add account Google.
- Follow the instructions to sign in to your Google Account.
- Choose which Google apps to sync with your device. You can update these settings at any time.
- Tap Save.
- To start syncing, open your iPhone or iPad's Contacts app.
Contacts aren't syncing
Make sure your Google Account is connected to your iPhone or iPad using SSL, the recommended secure connection.
- Open your iPhone or iPad's Settings app.
- Tap Contacts Accounts.
- Tap your Google Account.
- Switch "Contacts" on.
- Tap Account Advanced.
- Switch "Use SSL" on.
- Tap Account Done.
- Try adding your account again.