8x8 Contact Center Agent Is Unable to Log In to Agent Console
An 8x8 Contact Center agent is unable to log in to the Contact Center Agent Console.
- 8x8 Contact Center
This should be a last resort step after exhausting all other troubleshooting.
- Run the Generate User Report to generate details about the 8x8 Admin Console user account.
- Note the current attributes of the impacted agent account in Configuration Manager.
- Delete the impacted Admin Console user account
- Confirm the account is also no longer in Configuration Manager.
- Re-create user profile in Admin Console.
This will automatically be pushed to Configuration Manager.
- Check Configuration Manager agent profile for correct attributes.
- Re-test login and also test by Making Verification Call.
The error above might show up for various other reasons including but not limited to corrupt profiles or other account problems.