When agent A picks up a call, they are able to listen to agent B.
- Virtual Contact Center agent console
- Have agent A go to menu>monitoring
- Next, have them click the tab agent management>monitor
- Lastly, have agent A find agent B in the agent list and click 'finish monitoring'
- They should no longer be receiving calls from agent B.
Agent A logged out of the system and forgot to click 'finish monitoring'. If an agent does not click 'finish monitoring' before logging out, they will continue to be prompted for another agent's calls (in this case, agent B).