Unable to Connect Securely / Page Can't Be Displayed error in 8x8 Contact Center
When attempting to access your browser-based 8x8 Contact Center services such as Configuration Manager or Agent Console, you receive an error such as:
- Unable to connect securely
- Can't connect securely
- This page can't be displayed
- 8x8 VCC Configuration Manager
- 8x8 Contact Center Agent Console
- All 8x8 Contact Center-related services accessed via web browser
Ensure that you have the most up-to-date version of any browser you use to connect to the internet. Browser updates contain the latest security settings, which allow you to access your browser-based 8x8 services securely.
This occurs when users attempt to access 8x8 browser-based services on older web browsers employing TLS 1.0. 8x8 browser-based services require TLS 1.2 or later.