How to Use iTunes to Play Call Recordings
To change the default audio file player in Windows and macOS from the default program to iTunes.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Call recordings
If on a PC, Windows Media Player will likely be the default audio player for your files. You will need to set iTunes as the default program to allow it to play them automatically, each time you open an audio file.
- Open iTunes and click on Edit.
- Select Preferences.
- Check the Use iTunes as the default player for audio files box.
- Right-click the audio file.
- Select Open With > Other.
- Scroll to iTunes.
- Check the Always Open With box.
- Click Open.