Gathering Console and Network Logs (HAR File) from the 8x8 Agent Workspace in Chrome
Gathering Console and Network Logs (HAR File) from the 8x8 Contact Center Agent Console in Chrome
- Contact Center Agent Workspace
- Google Chrome
- Open Chrome
- If using Incognito ensure that you un-select block third party cookies
- Login to Agent Workspace
- Right-click in Agent Workspace and select Inspect or press F12 to open the Chrome developer consoleThe developer console will have to stay open throughout the process. If closed, logs will be lost.
- Press F5 to refresh the screen.
It is very important that F12 then F5 are pressed before the issue occurs otherwise the data is incomplete and will not be useful as it wont have collected the data needed.
- On the Network tab check the Preserve log option
- On the Console tab check the Preserve Log option
- Replicate the issue
- In the Chrome developer console Network tab, right-click on any entry in the Name column and select Save all as HAR with content
- Save the HAR file
- In the Chrome developer console Console tab, right-click anywhere in the pane and select Save as
- Save the LOG file
Screenshots or a screen recording of the issue are often useful if possible
For call related issues please also include details of the call you have captured when submitting the logs to 8x8 support
Details to include;
Time: ##:## (inc. Time Zone)
CC Transaction ID: