There is a ‘Session Timed Out’ status code in Contact Center analytics, why does this occur?
There is a ‘Session Timed Out’ status code in CC analytics, why does this occur?
- 8x8 Analytics from Contact Center
The default Agent Session Time Out value set is 7200 seconds (2 hours) for a session, this cannot be changed. The Session Time out can occur for the following reason and conditions.
- An agent is logged out by the system two hours after being inactive. Inactive means that the session between 8x8 Contact Center and Agent GUI (Web Browser) was closed without a proper logout. This can occur by:
- Closing the browser or browser tab without logging out of the Agent GUI
- Closing the Laptop putting the laptop in sleep or hibernate
- If the agent is logged in and the browser is not closed then the session exists therefore the agent won’t be logged out after two hours even if he doesn’t touch the interface.