Salesforce 8x8 Contact Center Integration: How to Disable after Interaction Pop Up
How to disable the pop up that shows in Salesforce after an interaction ends.
- Salesforce 8x8 Contact Center Integration
- Contact Center Configuration Manager
In order to disable to pop up, the admin must first log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Access Integration section;
- Select Screen Pop;
- Scroll down to "Trigger an Auto Log Window after interactions";
- Tick the "No Screen Pop" associated to "Type of log window";
5. Hit Save.
Admin must log out and log back in for changes to take place. It is also advisable to have agents log out and log back in to 8x8 Agent Console.