Answering One Queue's Calls Before Calls in Other Queues
I want to have the calls coming into on queue get answered before all other calls in all the other queues regardless of how long the other calls have been waiting.
8x8 Contact Center Configuration Manager Queues
In Contact Center Configuration Manager, adjust the queues' Default Priority settings.
- Log into Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Queues/Skills.
- In the Queue list, notice the Default Priority column.
- By default they are set to 8.
- Double click the Queue name that is to have the calls answered first.
- On the Properties tab, set Default priority to 10.
- Click Save.