What are the 8x8 Contact Center email settings?
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Email settings
In Contact Center Configuration Manager the settings are the email address, the email account credentials, and email connection (POP3 or IMAP, etc.).
- Log in to Contact Center Configuration Manager.
- Select Channels > Email tab.
- Click Add new email channel.
- Channel Name: this is the name you want to be displayed in 8x8 Contact Center.
- Incoming Email Address: this is the email account you want Contact Center to retrieve the emails from.
- User ID: Username/user ID for the email account.
- Password: Password to get access to the email account.
- Retype Password: Password to get access to the email account.
- Incoming Mail Server: This is the email server for the email account.
- Protocol: This is the email protocol that the email server is using.
- Port: This is the port for the email server, it is automatically populated when you select the Protocol.
- Email Script: This is the Contact Center script you want the emails to follow.
- Click Test, a Success or Failed message will display.
- If successful: click Save.
- If failed: correct the cause of the failure, and test again.
You may need to have your network administrator allow or authorize communication with the 8x8 IP addresses for your location.
8x8 IP addresses by region:
For more details see the 8x8 product documentation: