Customer Name Is Not Populated In The Detailed Interaction Report
Customer Name Is Not Populated In The 8x8 Analytics for Contact Center, Detailed Interaction Report.
You are using the Contact Center local CRM, and you have customer data with Voice (phone numbers) and Customer names data.
There are phone calls from these customers.
But when you run the Interaction Detail report, the Customer Name column only shows the customer's phone number.
- Contact Center in bound phone calls.
- 8x8 Analytics for Contact Center.
Add a Check ANI node to the inbound phone script.
- In Configuration Manager for Contact Center.
- Open the inbound phone script.
- At a convenient place in the script, after "Main IVR" and before "Forward to Queue" nodes.
- Add a "Check ANI" node.
- There is no need to do anything with the found/not found paths.
8x8 Analytics for Contact Center gets the caller name from the caller ID in the call data (not from the CRM). The "Check ANI" node looks for a match in the Contact Center CRM, and if a match is found can now associate the match with the call data.