The browser does not play audible alerts when Thresholds are set in VCC Analytics for a metric.
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
For Google Chrome
1. Click the 3 dots on the upper left of the web browser. Click Settings.
2. Scroll down to Privacy and security. Click Site Settings.
3. Scroll down to Content. Click Additional content settings. Click Sound.
4. Click Add under Allow section.
5. Type in analytics.8x8.com as the Site address. Click Save.
The Site address should appear under Allow. Close tab.
1. Click the 3 horizontal lines on the upper left of the web browser.
2. Click the Lock icon.
3. Scroll down to Permissions. Click Settings... next to Autoplay.
4. Select Allow Audio and Video in the Default for all websites dropdown menu. Click Save Changes. Close tab.
Web browsers have the ability to block sound that could cause audible alerts within the VCC Analytics page not be played.