To create an average report based on Answers, open 8x8 Quality Management and select Reports on the left-hand side panel. Learn more here.
To pull out a report based on Answers using the Average Quality Scores report using configurable settings in QM.
8x8 Quality Management
In order to create an average report based on Answers then please follow the below steps:
- Open 8x8 Quality Management and on the left-hand side panel select Reports.
- Select New > Average Quality Scores report.
- Go to Edit > Metric > Average Quality Score (Questions).
- Configure the Layout setup as per your requirement.
- Hit Save on the left bottom corner of the Edit Panel.
- Hit the Export button in order to run the Excel Export and easily observe the results.
- On the same topic, you can observe the same data displayed on the Report layout page.
- However, when dealing with a significant amount of evaluations and answers, the Excel Report is often used here rather than checking the same results within the Report layout page.