These instructions will help you see the 8x8 Contact Center (or VCC) Transaction ID for interactions in Quality Management Interaction search display.
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Quality Management 5.2
- Log into QM with a user with administrator rights.
- Click on the Settings gear in the left hand margin.
- Click on Information Display in the left hand column of the settings display.
- See how many columns are already selected for the display. If you have less than 16 you can add another column with the interaction date and time otherwise you'll have to remove an existing column to add it.
- Click the Add button located on the right side of the page.
- Type in VCC transaction ID or just VCC.
- Click on the VCC transaction ID listing to add it to the columns.
- Find the VCC transaction ID at the bottom of the list of columns and move it up or down in the list or choose to make it mandatory or optional.
- Click the Save button at the upper right of the columns list.
- Run the Interaction search again and you should have the VCC transaction ID column displayed or available to be displayed using the Columns icon refereed to in the first section.