Create a label that can be attached to interactions
- Quality Management
- Go to the Settings option on the left hand QM panel.
- Select Label from the Application section.
- Click the New button, in the upper right corner of the page.
- Name the label and then save it.
- Go to the Search Interactions option on the left hand QM panel.
- Set the date picker for the date you want to pull results for.
- Find an interaction and click on it.
- After you've selected an interaction, the Interaction Details panel will slide out, where you will have the Label option.
- Select a previously created label and attach it to the interaction.
- Go back to the Search Interactions page and insert a new filter to find all interactions from a specific date that match the label you're searching for.
- After clicking on the Search option you will be presented with all the interactions that match your search criteria (e.g Label is Label name)
You have the ability of creating a label on the interaction itself by selecting the Label option, then typing in the label name and then saving it.