To use 8x8 Contact Center Co-Browsing in Quality Management (QM).
- 8x8 Contact Center
- Quality Management
- Open the Quality Management application and hover over Support in the top toolbar, next to the logged-in username.
- When hovering, more options are displayed: Help, Co Browse, feedback, Chat, and Survey.
- Click Co Browse. A small pop-up window will appear at the top of the screen with the message Click Start to initialize the Co-browsing session and provide the Session ID to your agent, with the options Start and Stop.
- Click Start. A Session ID will be generated and displayed. The Status Waiting for agent to connect will display.
- In Contact Center, logged in as an Agent with the status Available, click Menu > Co Browsing.
- A new window will open with a field to add the Session ID. Type in the ID.
- Click Go. Now the Co-browsing session will begin.
To stop the Co-browsing session, click Stop in the pop-up window. The status will turn to Disconnected.
Q: How can I find the Contact Center Co-browsing option in the application?
A: To locate Contact Center Co-browsing in the application go to Login > Support > Search.
Q: What can Co-browsing do for me?
A: Quality Management offers you the possibility to access both the QM web application and the Contact Center application at the same time. The process was made easy through a simple click, which generates a unique access code that is placed in the Contact Center app, supporting automatic synchronization of the browser's state and content.